14 January 2012

Crocodile Kingdom at Old Airport Rd.

Oh my god! I have to be really hungry to write 4 posts about food in a row!... Anyway, here I'd like to talk about "the place" to have crocodile meat in Singapore. The place called Crocodile Kingdom and located at Old Airport Rd. Hawker Center. They are specialized only on cooking crocodiles in various styles. 


We ordered black paper crocodile for two people like the one above to have the taste of the meat of this paleontological creature. The dish was garnished with a lot of vegetables and sprouts besides black paper and sauce. Although all of the ingredients had dominant touches on the taste of the plate, it is still hard to get the taste of the crocodile. Despite I have been told many times by friends who had crocodile in Florida that the crocodile tastes like chicken, I really didn't get any unique taste from the meat. That might be due to heavily tasted spices or the crocodiles used in there really tasteless. I leave the decision to you and your trials at the place. 


I recommend you to give a try to the crocodile meat at the place. At the end of the day, they offer crocodile meat for a really reasonable price (mostly around 10SGD). You can also check them out on-line from their web side: http://crocodilekingdom.blogspot.com/ .





No comments:

Post a Comment