14 January 2012

A good address for Thai in Singpore: Lerk Thai

I don't know how you think guys but I love Thai food and where ever I find a good one I exploit this opportunity. One of those occasions were when I was in Singapore. There is a local chain who serves Thai food all around the island. The name of the chain is Lerk Thai and their food is simply great!... 


The one I have had a nice lunch was at the Bedok Point Shopping Mall. The food was superficially delicious and the prices were quite reasonable. You can go and check out the details of the menu on their website (http://www.lerkthai.com.sg/) but I can give you an example of an large lunch and overall price so that you have an idea before you go to the restaurant. We ate a seafood tom yum for three, six pieces of pandan leaves chicken, big pineapple rice and three coconuts. For all of those, we paid 74SGD. Back in the day, there was a reduction of 10% for AmEx payments as well. So you can enjoy extra reduction together with extravaganza food. 


No comments:

Post a Comment